Recent Purchases | May | Video

Sunday, 11 June 2017


In which I show you all the beauty products I purchased in May! I love the part where I say I'm not going to buy anything from the new Mecca releases because, JOKES, I bought a lot. Let me know if you want another haul video!


Mentioned Channels |
Kat | KitschSnitch | goo.gl/UE3Yri
Haley | Just Buy the Makeup | goo.gl/Lro5AR
Beauty News | goo.gl/pcBbaE
Anna | the Anna Edit | goo.gl/5sSXZC

Mentioned Videos |
Mission Impossible | Introduction | https://youtu.be/YTWzHJ3-pTM

Mentioned Products |
L'Oreal Sexy Balm in Break the Rules
16 Brand Lip & Eye Remover
16 Brand Peach Soda Cleansing Balm
Chosungah 22 24H Raybeam Highlighter in Pink Glow
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick in Cool Girl
BareMinerals Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss in Must Have
BareMinerals Bare Sensuals Eyeshadow Palette
Caudalie Beauty Elixir Gift Set
Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Prismatic Amethyst
Blithe Patting Splash Mask Energy Yellow Citrus & Honey
Blithe Vital Treatment 5 Energy Roots
Blithe Pressed Serum Velvet Yam

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment